Post Falls teachers will be wrapping up the ELA Idaho Core Workshop Series at Seltice Elementary tomorrow afternoon. Feel free to join us or snag the resources below! We’ll be focused on the three types of writing in the Idaho Core Standards, strategies for teaching writing, and rubrics for scoring student work. Hope to see you there!
This little girl has a lot of evidence. I think she may have a solid argument!
Writing from Sources
- CCSS Writing Standards K-5
- R.A.C.E. Writing Strategy
- OREO Writing Graphic Organizer
- Macomb Common Core Protocol for Assessing Opinion Writing K-5 Flipbook
- Smarter Balanced Writing Rubrics (Scroll to bottom of page.)
- Smeckens Education Persuasive Vs. Argumentative Examples
- Smeckens Education Persuasive & Argumentative Features
- Achieve the Core Scored Student Argument Writing Samples K-12
- Transition Sets – Primary
- Transition Sets – Intermediate
Looking for resources from the previous five ELA workshop sessions? Check out these archived posts!
- Idaho Core Workshop Series Resources 1-3
- Idaho Core Workshop Series Resources 4
- Idaho Core Workshop Series Resources 5