Informational text is a major focus of the Idaho Core Standards, but one of the hardest struggles for teachers is wading through all the resources available online.
During the months of March and April I will be visiting several Post Falls schools to help teachers navigate the world of informational text and locate high-quality text online as well as open educational resources available to teachers and how to use them.
During these 30-45 minute session teachers will visit several free online sites and be given the opportunity to team with others and share resources.
I will be at the following buildings in March and April.
- West Ridge Elementary – March 10
- Prairie View Elementary – March 24
- Ponderosa Elementary – April 28
- Seltice Elementary – TBA
- Mullan Trail Elementary – TBA
- Post Falls Middle School – TBA
- River City Middle School – TBA
Want to get started early? Check out these resources!