Join us for an informative series of professional development workshops designed for K-12 ELA and Content Area teachers. Sessions will be held Thursday afternoons in January, February, and March at Seltice Elementary.
Teachers may attend select workshops or participate in the entire series. Separate workshops will take place for elementary and secondary teachers.
- January 6 & 13 – Idaho Core: The Basics
- January 20 & 27 – Digging into Informational Text
- February 6 & 13 – Scaffolding Complex Text
- February 20 & 27 – Using Academic Vocabulary
- March 6 & 13 – Text-Dependent Questioning
- March 20 – Writing in the Idaho Core
Look for more information in your building’s staff room or weekly newsletter.